Google the most searchable search engine of the world, witnessed 83 lakh searches in a minute. Is this introduction is enough or not? Let me introduced you to GOOGLE. We all know about Google and uses it and its other features according to our daily needs. But can we know that there are many ways that we can use it to get more benefits from it? One can easily download the 400 pages whole book in a single click with the help of it. It is easier to get any email id, phone number, a job opportunity at a time and also put at the top of the Google search results. So, this is the power of Google where anyone can get anything at their demand on their fingertips. Let’s simplify the use of it to get more benefits for it and save out time.
5 useful Google Tips for best Search Results
Here are the 5 tips or uses which help you to make your Google search easier and comprehensive.
1. Access any file type (via filetype:) from Google: We all use Google to search results and information, but can we know that we can easily get or search any file type such as ppt, xl, word, pdf on a single search. For that just type any results using filetype: file type, for example, Chetan Bhagat’s Half Girlfriend, the search will be half girlfriend filetype:pdf. You will the pdf novel on your first results. With the help of it, one can get any case studies, knowledge documents, research paper, any files, and readymade powerpoint presentations. For any file, such just write the file type in the last and the results.
2. Uses of (+) sign in Google search: So, what is the use of + sign in Google search results, it just only search that word that was after + sign to filter good results. Suppose when we search for a good hotel in Delhi + Chandni Chowk, it will only show Chandni Chowk good hotels on the top. Simply the sign + suggests Google must include this word on all search results.
3. What is (–) sign in Google search: (–) sign in Google search is just the opposite of (+) sign. If anyone want to search something and they don’ need a particular word, they must use this sign to get the filtered results. For example, if we take the above example and if We don’t need Chandni chowk in our search results, then We type good hotel in Delhi – Chandni chowk, it will show all hotels of Delhi except the Chandni chowk area one.
4. Search a particular line via (‘quote’): This is the most powerful and time-saving tips to smartly search on Google. If anyone likes to search a whole line and wants the answers in the same manner with perfect order and without any spelling mistakes, they must use single open inverted in the beginning and in the last like (‘—‘). One can also use this to find any job by just using this quote before and after the applying posts.
5. Power of (*) sign: When we are missing something in our search like some parts of the search are remember and some are missing, we can use (*) sign there to get the whole results. Like a poem of our childhood book Johnny Johnny Yes Papa, if We type like this ‘Johnny Johnny Yes Papa * No Papa’ We will get the whole answers as ‘Johnny Johnny Yes Papa Eating sugar? No, Papa’. 6. What is this – site:website name: Well, this is also a command given to Google to find a particular search from a particular website. If someone is searching a particular page or options like anyone search