RTPS Bihar Portal has been started by the Government of Bihar to provide facilities to the citizens of Bihar. Under RTPS Bihar Portal, citizens here can apply online for making caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate sitting at home. And in today’s article, we will mention to you the facility of making caste certificate, income certificate and residence certificate and Bihar Awasiya Praman Patra through RTPS Bihar Portal, as well as we will also tell you the process of applying online. This facility is for all the citizens of Bihar, whether they belong from any corner of Bihar.
Bihar RTPS New website Complete Information
Please watch the video and get the entire knowledge on the new website that is handling all these important tasks by RTPS Service plus Bihar.
Why RTPS Bihar Portal is needed?
As you all know, there are many such government schemes, to take advantage of which you must have caste certificate, income certificate and proof of your address. By the way, all these documents come under the category of such documents which are needed almost everywhere whether it is application for any government job 2022 or for any government scheme. Let us have a look on the process of आवासीय ऑनलाइन कैसे बनाये.
What options were available in Bihar earlier to make income, caste, residence?
Earlier in Bihar, the only way to make caste certificate, income certificate or domicile certificate was to apply offline from your block, since all these documents are needed by almost all the people, then in the block to make all these documents. There were huge crowds and this process was also very complicated and very long.
RTPS Bihar Portal was started to overcome all these problems and to provide facility to citizens to make caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate through online.
Income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate online application process
As you all know, all these documents are very important documents and are also demanded by various government and private offices. So in such a situation, it is necessary for you to have income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate. If you do not have all these documents, then you can apply online to make all the documents like income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate by visiting the official website of RTPS Bihar service plus Bihar.
Main Objectives of RTPS Bihar Portal. Bihar RTPS Online Portal, Service plus Bihar
- The purpose of the government is to give relief to the common citizens behind making RTPS Bihar Portal / RTPS Bihar Portal.
- Income certificate is a document that is demanded in almost all offices, as well as income proof has to be updated from time to time because your income is not fixed, you can also do this work through Bihar RTPS online portal. .
- The government does not want the citizens of Bihar to keep circling the block to make income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate and waste a lot of their time on this.
- The main objective of RTPS Bihar Portal is to save your time and provide you online facility.
- Through RTPS Bihar Portal, you can apply online for Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and Residence Certificate without going to the office.
- If you apply for making any certificate through Bihar RTPS Portal, then you will not have to submit its document to the concerned office, even by uploading the document online, your certificate will come.
- Many more facilities and benefits are made available to you through Bihar RTPS Portal.
RTPS Bihar online Jati, Niwas, Aay Praman Patra application process?
Recently, the process of making caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate from online RTPS Bihar website service plus Bihar has been amended by the Bihar government and now this process is started on the portal of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. Has been done. So let’s know how on this new portal service plus serviceonline.bihar.gov.in one can apply for income, caste, residence certificate for Bihar.
- First of all you have to go to the website of service plus Bihar serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, the right of public services and other services.
- As soon as you go to serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website service plus Bihar, its homepage will open in front of you.
- Service plus Bihar On the top left side of the home page, you will see the option of RTPS services.
- Here you will click on the link of residential caste and income certificate services of the General Administration Department under RTPS services, then you will see the important services provided by the department.
- Here you are provided with the following services and the option to apply online, some of the services are as follows
- Issue of Residential Certificate
- Issue of Caste Certificate
- Issue of Income Certificate
- Issue of property certificate for the economically weaker section
- Issuance of Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes (Without Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Issue of OBC (Without Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Click on any of these services you want to take advantage of, such as issuance of residential certificate.
- As soon as you click on the issue of residential certificate, the option of which level of certificate to be made will open in front of you, such as at the level of Revenue Officer, at the level of Sub-Divisional Officer, at the level of District Officer.
- For whichever lining you want to get residential certificate, click on that link for example at Revenue Officer level ️
- As soon as you click on the link, the application form for the residence certificate (from the Revenue Officer level) will open in front of you, as can be seen below.
- In this phone you will enter all your information and process and finalize your application.
- After the application is done, you will get an application reference number which you will enter and keep it, thanks to this number you will be able to check the status of your application in future.
What are the documents required for caste certificate in Bihar?
· Ration Card.
· Self-declaration of the applicant.
· Identity Card.
· Aadhaar Card.
· Passport size photographs.
How can I get caste in Bihar?
The Services of Caste, Income and Residence Certificates for all Districts is now available at – serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
How can I check my caste certificate online in Bihar?
Step 1: Log on to the website. The applicant has to log on to the official website. …
Step 2: Enter the Application ID. The applicant has to enter the 18 digits unique application ID.
Step 3: Status appears. On entering the application id, the status appears in the State’s portal.
How long does it take to get caste certificate in Bihar?
60 days and above. Based on category applied and to check the authenticity, processing time varies.