Global Vision Christian School Recruitment
1) English – Candidate must possess bachelors’ degree
1) Christian living a life of faith; Christian denomination not specified
2) Minimum bachelor’s degree
3) Person with a missionary mindset for education
4) Person who majored in the subject of teaching or who possesses a teaching certificate (preferred)
5) School preferred who can teaching based on the United States of America’s curriculum.
6) Meet the requirements for E-2visa status
*F-2 and F-4 , F-6 visa holder also apply in South Korea.
Working hours :
- 8:00am -17:00pm
Screening of documents
1) Teaching Application (GVCS format)
***Processing starts after above documents are submitted.
1) Annual Salary : 32.5Million (KRW) with severance + If you have teaching license, master degree, and careers will increase the Annual salary.
*Renewing (Contract) Bonus
2) 21 days paid vacation per year
11days of annual vacation + 5days of research vacation every semester
3) Housing provided
4) Lunch provided (Dinner will be provided when there is overtime work)
5) 50% of medical insurance / severance payment
1) Screening of documents
3) Notification of acceptance
** During interview need to prepare Demo lecture
1) Call: 010-6765-1141 : Young Park
2) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Deadline : ASAP
4) Starting Date : After the interview we might notice starting date
5) School Address :
- Eumseong Campus : 406-9 Wonjung-Ro, Wonnam Myeon, Eumseong Gun, Chungcheongbukdo, Rep. of Korea.
- Mungyeong Campus : 366 Yeongsun-Ro, Yeongsun-Myeon, Mungyeong Si, Gyeongsangbukdo, Rep. of Korea
- Sejong Campus : Sejong-Sodam-ro 70 Legend Tower 4th floor
To apply, email email@example.com
Disclaimer: We are the owner of this content. This content is used for information purpose only. The owner of this content is the Company/website from where the content has been taken and published on this blog. We only act as a medium of information.
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.