The Viral News
Radim Passer, a millionaire from the Czech Republic, recorded a video showing himself driving his Bugatti Chiron at 414 kilometres per hour on a public highway in Germany.
In the video’s caption, he says, “Safety was a priority, thus the circumstances had to be safe to go”. The Audi is seen passing many other vehicles on the motorway in the footage. According to the Associated Press, the footage appears to have been shot at dusk”. We praise God for the safety and favourable conditions, as we were able to attain a top speed of 414 kilometres per hour!” Passer penned the piece.
Highway news has become viral with the buzzing speed. A big wealthy person has made new news that has gone viral in moments. The name is Radim Passer. He is a Czech Millionaire, who shot a video of himself Drive Bugatti Chiron 414 kmph per hour on a public highway in Germany.
The Points to Ponder
- Radim Passer, a German millionaire, drove his Bugatti Chiron 414 kmph per hour on a public roadway.
- Passer’s prank was chastised by Germany’s Transport Ministry.
- According to Passer, the stunt was captured last year on a 10-kilometer straight portion.
The Reaction for Viral Story from Berlin
After driving his high-powered sports car at a speed of Czech Millionaire Radim Passer per hour over a public highway, a Czech millionaire was chastised by Germany’s Transport Ministry. Earlier this month, a video of Radim Passer driving his Bugatti Chiron on a section of Germany’s A2 Autobahn between Berlin and Hannover went viral. The stunt was filmed last year on a 10-kilometer straight segment with three lanes and “visibility along the entire distance,” according to Passer.
- What is the word of the day for May 28 on Wordle 343? To answer today’s Wordle, look over these tips and clues
- How to Apply Caste Certificate Online in Odisha in 2022? Full Detail with Govt Website Link
- Check out these tips and clues to Find the Answer to Today’s Wordle 342 for May 27
- What is TNCMFP Recruitment 2022? How to Apply for Fellowship Vacancies All Details Here
- What is Wordle (Nytimes Wordle)? How to Play Today Wordle Game?
Feel the Thrill and the Speed
The Final Thrill
“All road users must follow the rules of the road traffic regulations,” it added, citing the first clause of Germany’s road traffic law, which states that “no other person participating in traffic must be harmed, endangered, obstructed, or inconvenienced more than is unavoidable under the circumstances.” The regulation also requires drivers to “only drive so rapidly that the vehicle is continually under control,” according to the ministry. According to Forbes, Passer is the 33rd richest person in the Czech Republic, with a net worth of 6.6 billion Czech crowns (Rs 2,292 crore).
- How fast can a Bugatti Chiron drive?
The Chiron, according to Bugatti, accelerates from zero to 60 mph in 2.3 seconds and has a top speed of 261 mph. If the base engine in the Chiron isn't enough to fulfil your appetite for speed, upgrade to the Chiron Super Sport 300+.
- What is the kmph of Bugatti Chiron?
This automobile, which was originally introduced in 2019, was also the first hypercar to reach a speed of more than 300 mph, registering a speed of 490.484 kmph.
- Is Bugatti Chiron a daily driver?
Bugatti Chiron Super Sport review: a 273mph daily-driver.
- How fast is a 16 Bugatti Chiron?
An 8.0-liter 16-cylinder powertrain powers all Chiron versions. Four turbochargers power this monster engine, which produces 1500 horsepower and 1180 pound-feet of torque. The Chiron, according to Bugatti, accelerates from zero to 60 mph in 2.3 seconds and has a top speed of 261 mph.
Payel Das is a lovable mother of a sweet baby boy named ‘Aastik’. She is a pass out of the University of Calcutta with a post-graduation degree in History. She has been selected as the Cultural Secretary of the University during her educational period. At that time she fell into love with various types of writings which were frequently used to publish in students’ magazines and university wall magazines. Writing has gradually become her passion and now she is a full-time writer especially working as an Academic Writer and Scriptwriter.