The government is digitising practically all of its services and applications under various initiatives in order to make them accessible to everyone. Odisha’s government has also launched the eportalodisha. Citizens of Odisha can use this portal to apply for different government certificates, licences, and other services. We will discuss on How to Apply Caste Certificate Online in Odisha. This post will walk you through the process of applying for an Odisha caste certificate step by step. Other information about the caste certificate includes the aim, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, and so on. If you wish to apply for an Odisha caste certificate, you must read this page first.
Odisha Caste Certificate Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Odisha.
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Proof of Income.
- Self Declaration.
- Land Passbook.
- Copy of ROR.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Mobile Number.
- Promise of marriage made to a married woman no ground for rape: Kerala HC
- India successfully launches Vikram-S, first privately made rocket
- 5-Foot Long Alligator Found in Giant Burmese Python Stomach- Florida, See Video
- Rare Case of 8 Fetuses Discovered In the Abdomen Of A 21-Day-Old Baby in Ranchi
- Panel to Notifies Amended IT Rules to Be Set Up in 3 Months
How to Obtain an Odisha Caste Certificate- Step-by-step Process
Step 1: To begin, go to the Odisha E district’s official website.
Step 2: The home page will appear in front of you.
Step 3: You must first register yourself on the webpage.
Step 4: You must now provide your full name, address, phone number, password, state, and captcha code.
Step 5: Then you must press the submit button.
Step 6: Now you must click the login button.
Step 7: Now you must input your login credentials and press the login button.
Step 8: Then you must click on the Odisha caste certificate.
Step 9: You will be presented with an application form.
Step 10: In this application form, you must fill in all of the essential information.
Step 11: You must now upload all relevant documents.
Step 12: After that, you must press the submit button. You can apply for an Odisha caste certificate by following this approach.
How to Install an Android App
Visit the Odisha E district’s official website.
The home page will appear in front of you.
You should select Android app from the main page.
You’ll be sent to the Google Play Store.
You must now click on install.
You can download an Android app by following this approach.
Citizens no longer need to go to government offices to receive an Odisha Caste Certificate. They only need to fill out an online application.
· Application Form.
· Self Declaration.
· Land Pass Book.
· Recommendation from Sarpanch/ MLA/ MP.
· Voter ID card.
· Any other document in support/claim.
· Passport Size Photograph.
· Identity proof. PAN card.
· Address proof. PAN card.
· Affidavit for Caste certificate.
· Proof of Caste. Extract of applicant’s/applicant’s Father/Grandfather Primary School Register.
· Income proof.
· Land related proof.
The validity of a Non-Creamy Layer certificate is not set in stone. The authority’s certificate is currently valid for three years from the date of issuance.