All about UP Scholarship
The Uttar Pradesh government gives scholarships to underprivileged students of the state who want to pursue higher education every year. The UP Scholarship is issued by the Ministry of Social Welfare.
Different ways to check UP scholarship status in 2022 is a matter of concern for Pre-matric students of Classes 9 and 10 and Post-matric students of Classes 11 and 12. Students of both private and government schools want to know How to Check UP Scholarship Status In 2022 because it is time now to apply for the scholarship programs.
° There are 2 lakh schools and 60 institutions that are eligible to apply for UP scholarship. °
Eligibility of applying for the UP scholarship
Different ways to check UP scholarship status in 2022 includes its special eligibility criteria. These are:
- Applicants should be Indians.
- Applicants should be residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Students should have at least 60% marks in their previous year result for how to check UP scholarship status in 2022.
- The family income of the Pre Matric students should be less than 1 Lakh.
- The family income of the Post Matric students should be less than 2 Lakhs.
° The application fee for applying for the UP scholarship is absolutely free. °
How to check the status of UP scholarship?
There are mainly two different ways to check UP scholarship status in 2022. They are:
A.Through the ‘Saksham Portal’:
One easy way to know how to check UP scholarship status in 2022 is to check with the help of ‘Saksham Portal’.
- Go to the Saksham portal: https://scholarship.up.gov.in/.
- From the homepage, find the “Status” from the Title Bar.
- Click on the academic year “2021-22”.
- Put your “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” on the authentication page.
- Click on “Search” after entering all your necessary details.
- You will be able to see your scholarship status.
° The UP Scholarship was introduced to help the underprivileged and the weaker sections of the society so that they can complete their higher education. °
Another easy way to learn about how to check UP scholarship status in 2022 is to check through ‘PFMS’.
- For the different ways to check UP scholarship status in 2022, visit https://pfms.nic.in/.
- Go to the homepage, and look for “Know your payments”.
- Go to the authentication page and put all your details along with the captcha code.
- Click on “Search”.
- You will get to see the status of your UP scholarship.
- Download it for future use.
How can I check my scholarship status 2021-2022?
Go to https://scholarship.up.gov.in/.
Under the Menu Bar, select “Status.”
Click on “Application Status 2021-22” from the drop-down box. Enter the necessary information to see your UP-Scholarship Status 2021-22.
What is the last date of UP scholarship 2022?
Earlier the date of the form release for the UP scholarship was scheduled on 1 July, 2022. But due to the Covid-19 outbreak academic sessions are running late. Under such circumstances the date of the form release has been postponed.
How can I check my UP scholarship status?
Go to the portal of UP Scholarship: https://scholarship.up.gov.in/. Click on the tab “Status”. Select the academic year from the drop down box. Put your Registration Number and date of birth for accessing the UP Scholarship result. Now click on “Search” to see your application status.
How do I apply for an UP B.Ed scholarship?
Visit the https://www.scholarship.up.nic.in/.
Search for the “Student” tab and click on “New Registration”. Put in all the details and click on “Submit” to register. Login to fill up the application form by clicking on ''Fill in Application Form”. Choose the category of form as B.Ed. Attach all important documents and click on “Submit”.