The online application correction for KCET 2022 will begin on May 21, 2022. After a few days have passed since the application form was submitted, students are entitled for modifications. KCET is also known as Karnataka CET. The KEA administers a state-level examination (Karnataka Examination Authority). It is held for undergraduate admission to engineering/technology, pharmacy, veterinary science and animal husbandry, and other fields. Candidates can find detailed information about KCET Application Form Correction 2022 in this article.
KCET 2022 Online Application Started
Aspirants will be able to make adjustments to their KCET 2022 application forms online, thanks to the KEA. All fields of the application form are editable by candidates. Students must fill out the application form attentively and attempt to avoid making mistakes when doing so online. After the closing date of application form submitting, a corrections window will be open for 5-6 days for one time only. After the correction period has ended, no more corrections will be permitted.
KCET 2022 Application Form Correction Dates
The KCET 2022 application correction can begin on May 21, 2022. Students can correct their work via the website’s online connection. Students can amend or alter the information provided on the online application form based on their eligibility. Only after the candidates have paid the price may they make changes. Corrections will be accepted until May 24, 2022.
Karnataka CET Application Form Correction Details
Only the internet mode will be available for editing the KCET 2022 application form. During the rectification period, candidates can rectify or change their incorrect entries. There will be no offline mode for making corrections. Candidates must take a hardcopy of the application after making the necessary corrections.
KCET 2022 Application Form
Candidates must read the following information about the KCET 2022 Application Form:
- The KCET application form is now available online.
- Candidates can begin filling out the application form on April 18, 2022.
- The application form will be accepted until the 20th of May 2022.
- Candidates must submit a valid/working email address and phone number in order to get vital information.
- Upload a scanned image of your photo, signature, and thumb impression in the approved format during registration.
- Candidates must fill out all needed and asked details in the application form because incomplete applications will not be approved.
- Finally, remember to print multiple copies of the completed application form for future reference.
How to Make Corrections in KCET 2022 Application Form
Students can make changes to their KCET application form by following the steps below:
- Please visit the official website.
- On the screen, a new page will appear.
- Input your User ID, password, and security code now.
- Select the “Login” option.
- Click the “Click Here to Edit Application” option on the “Payment Status Tab.”
- Make any necessary modifications now.
- Verify that all of the modifications you’ve made are correct.
- After you’ve made your changes, click the “Declare Button.”
Visit the official website of KCET 2022.
Click on the KCET application form correction 2022 link.
Login using the user id and password.
Application form of KCET 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
Click on the ‘declare’ followed by ‘submit’ button.
Only the internet mode will be available for editing the KCET 2022 application form. During the rectification period, candidates can rectify or change their incorrect entries. There will be no offline mode for making corrections.
Yes, if you have not yet enrolled in a college, you can retake the KCET. It is difficult to leave Engineering if you have started it.
Log in to the Online Application Portal.
Select Update Application.
Select the New Update tab.
Under Additional Information, select the type of update you would like to make to your application from the drop down menu.