Learn How to Get a Polish Visa Approval Experience Share by a Poland Europe Traveler

An Experience to Share

It’s great that people are finding this page useful, but I’d want to add a caveat:

This is not legal advice. I am not and will not be responsible for anyone’s rejection of a polish visa. For the same, please consult with someone else.

I’ve been getting a lot of mails from folks telling me that they got some other information from someone else. This is merely a personal account of my visa application interview. Please take this discussion as a Polish Visa Approval Experience.

Polish Visa Approval Experience

I’m going to tell you about my Polish visa clearance experience. I’m hoping it may be of assistance to someone, as I received assistance from this organization as well (admin can pin if it seems like it)

I sent the following email to the Delhi Embassy for a visa appointment: newdelhi.amb.wk@msz.gov.pl (I received a response from VFS in 2 days to book an appointment, if you do not receive a response, send the same email twice a week).

The process you need to follow

You have to create a letter in the following format.

Subject: YOUR_NAME, Indian Passport No: PASSPORT_NUMBER, National Employment Visa D appointment

Email body: (attach passport and work permit copy)

Dear Sirs,

I am YOUR_NAME, a citizen of India.

Next, after the process

I received a job offer from COMPANY NAME Poland as well as a Polish Work Permit.

I attempted to make an appointment to apply for a National Employment Visa at the VFS Delhi centre. I visited the website every day for availability, but there were no open spots.

As a result, I respectfully request that you assist me in obtaining a VFS Delhi appointment slot.

I’m attaching a copy of my work permit and a copy of my passport.

I eagerly await your response.

My Review

I purchased Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance for 180+180+6 Days for (5060+5060+671 Rs). I also obtained an apostille for my degree from Delhi for 1500 Rs. This took them barely one day to complete. (Apostille costs 50 rupees, but you must first obtain a stamp from your home state, which takes about 2-3 weeks.) Though I’ve heard it’s a risky procedure because you’ll be handing up originals for this time period. The Delhi SDM has the authority to do this stamp for all states, which is why it cost 1500 Rs. (Don’t quote me on the Delhi SDM item; I was informed this at the location where I had my degree certificate apostilled.)

Documents to Submit

I submitted below documents:

  • Visa Application form (3 pages without barcode).
  • Cover Letter.
  • Flight ticket with 30 days accommodation.
  • Travel Insurance.
  • Original work permit with 1 photocopy.
  • Proof of company registration in Poland.
  • Invitation letter from the Company (VFS person returned the original and kept the photocopy of it).
  • Offer Letter of Company.

Some Supportive Documents

Supporting documents (the VFS guy said they aren’t required, but if you have them, you can send them; I would also recommend doing so; PCC can be skipped):

  • 10th, 12th, Degree Mark Sheets.
  • Resume.
  • PCC (luckily got it on the last day before appointment).
  • Experience letters of previous companies.

Read: Civil Engineering Jobs 2020-21: Only 57% BTech passed Students get top10 IITs Placement in CE Field

Read Also: What are the Best Web Hosting Services in the USA?

Furthermore Process

I had bank statements, credit card limit statements (not letters), and ITR documents on hand. However, the VFS representative informed me that these documents are not required for a D-type visa, therefore I did not submit them.

In VFS Delhi, I paid a total of 8593 Rs in fees. It has a 337 Rs SMS Fees option. You can also check the status of your application on the VFS Global track your application website or contact them directly by phone or chat.

I received the visa in approximately 8-9 business days.

FAQs

  1. How do I know my Poland visa is approved?

    Email: Send an email to info.canpol@vfshelpline.com. Helpline Number: +48 221530042. Visit the Visa Application Centre to track your application.

  2. How long does it take for Poland visa to be approved?

    A Poland Visa (Schengen Visa) typically takes 10 to 14 days to process at the Polish Embassy or Consulate. The processing time for a Poland visa is determined by various factors and is subject to change at the discretion of the consulate.

  3. Is Poland visa easy to get?

    A visa is also easy to obtain in the Republic of Poland. Despite a 0.9 discrepancy with Latvia, applicants seeking a Schengen visa to Poland have a 97 percent chance of receiving a favorable response. Only 3% of visa applications were denied in the Central European country.

  4. Why is Poland visa rejected?

    A foreigner's entry to Poland may be denied due to basic negligence: an expired passport, an incorrect date of travel on a Schengen visa, a lack of insurance, and so on. However, the border guard has more convincing reasons to prohibit access.

Indian Memoir Contributor www.indianmemoir.com

Payel Das is a lovable mother of a sweet baby boy named ‘Aastik’. She is a pass out of the University of Calcutta with a post-graduation degree in History. She has been selected as the Cultural Secretary of the University during her educational period. At that time she fell into love with various types of writings which were frequently used to publish in students’ magazines and university wall magazines. Writing has gradually become her passion and now she is a full-time writer especially working as an Academic Writer and Scriptwriter.

Leave a Comment