Photo Source: https://www.dnaindia.com
India’s Jio Fiber Broadband plans start at as low as Rs 399, making it one of the nation’s most affordable broadband services. Mukesh Ambani-promoted telco’s broadband service, which was supposed to be introduced with the GigaFiber moniker, also provides six other Jio Fiber recharge packs, each with advantages that target different customer requirements. Every Jio Fiber Broadband plan is valid for 30 days, with unlimited data and free voice calls. Additionally, a free subscription to OTT channels, including Netflix, Prime Videos, Sony LIV, Disney+ Hotstar, ZEE5, and VOOT, among others, comes with at least five out of seven Jio Fiber recharge plans. Here is a short glimpse of Jio Fiber-
- Jio Fiber Broadband plans are split into seven groups in India.
- The entry-level Jio Fiber Broadband plan is priced at Rs 399, while it costs Rs 8,4999 for the top-end plan.
- Select Jio Fiber Broadband plans to include 14 OTT channels, including Netflix, Prime Videos, and Sony LIV, with a free subscription.
Broadband Tariff for Jio Fiber: Weekly, Quarterly, Annual Plan Info
- Broadband Tariff for Jio Fiber: Weekly, Quarterly, Annual Plan Info
- 1. Speed plans for Jio Fiber Broadband with Speeds Up to 150 Mbps
- 2. Broadband Speed Plans for Jio Fiber Broadband with Speeds Up to 500 Mbps
- 3. Broadband Speed Plans for Jio Fiber with up to 1Gbps Speed
- Jio Fiber Broadband Top-Up
- Jio Fiber is Free for 30 days
- How To Apply for a Free 30-day Jio Fiber Trial
- How to Apply for a New Connection from Jio Fiber, Installation Fees
Jio Fiber Broadband rates are prepaid-only, meaning you’re going to have to pay in advance to use the service. At the moment, there are no post-paid Jio Fiber Broadband tariffs in India. The Jio Fiber Broadband plans are valid for 30 days. Although Jio provides its broadband service with quarterly, semi-annual, and annual plans, their prices per month are the same as the monthly plans for Jio Fiber. If you want to pay for the services of Jio Fiber Broadband plans months, there is no additional benefit/ savings.
1. Speed plans for Jio Fiber Broadband with Speeds Up to 150 Mbps
Three Jio Fiber Broadband plans are available with speeds of up to 150 Mbps. These include the monthly Jio Fiber Broadband plan for Rs 399, which ships in India with 30 Mbps speed and free unrestricted voice calling benefits. This is followed by the Rs 699 Jio Fiber Broadband plan, which offers unrestricted data access at speeds of up to 100 Mbps for customers. Unlimited voice calling opportunities are also included in this package. The company, with its Rs 999 Jio Fiber Broadband plan, provides its customers with unlimited internet at speeds of up to 150 Mbps. With unrestricted voice messaging, the package is also bundled. You also get a monthly subscription free of charge to 11 OTT apps worth Rs 1,
2. Broadband Speed Plans for Jio Fiber Broadband with Speeds Up to 500 Mbps
You have the option to go with the Jio Fiber Broadband plan that offers up to 500Mbps download and upload speed if 150Mbps does not fulfill your appetite. With a maximum speed of 300Mbps, the Rs 1,499 Jio Fiber plan ships, whereas up to 500Mbps speed is promoted by the Rs 2,499 plan. Unlimited voice call benefits and a free subscription to 15 OTT applications worth up to Rs 1,650 are also included in the tariffs.
3. Broadband Speed Plans for Jio Fiber with up to 1Gbps Speed
The download speed of 1Gbps is available with plans for Rs 3,999 and Rs 8,499 Jio Fiber. Both have similar benefits, including 30 days of validity and free voice calls; however, the Rs 3,999 Jio Fiber Broadband plan offers unlimited data (FUP 3,300 Mbps) and a free subscription to 15 OTT apps worth Rs 1,650, while the top-end Rs 8,499 tariff provides 6,600 GB of high-speed data and a free subscription to 15 OTT apps worth Rs 1,800 to the user.
Jio Fiber Broadband Top-Up
Jio Fiber Broadband also comes with talk time and ‘Combo Plan’ top-up. The Talktime includes ISD plans priced at Rs 501 and Rs 502 with 28 days and 30 days validity. The Jio Fiber Broadband Combo Plan has only one recharge with Rs 199 denomination.
- What is the word of the day for May 28 on Wordle 343? To answer today’s Wordle, look over these tips and clues
- How to Apply Caste Certificate Online in Odisha in 2022? Full Detail with Govt Website Link
- Check out these tips and clues to Find the Answer to Today’s Wordle 342 for May 27
- What is TNCMFP Recruitment 2022? How to Apply for Fellowship Vacancies All Details Here
- What is Wordle (Nytimes Wordle)? How to Play Today Wordle Game?
Jio Fiber is Free for 30 days
You can avail 30-day free trial of the Jio Fiber Broadband. Customers only need to pay a one-time amount, which is refundable, to use Jio Fiber Broadband for free. If you don’t like the service, you can return the broadband to Jio.
How To Apply for a Free 30-day Jio Fiber Trial
- Click this page, https://www.jio.com/fiber/en-in/plans, and choose the choice for ‘Book Now’
- On the following screen, you will be prompted to enter your name and mobile number. Click Generate OTP for verification.
- Next, you will need to provide information on where you want the Jio Fiber Broadband to be built.
How to Apply for a New Connection from Jio Fiber, Installation Fees
After the free trial, you can continue using Jio Fiber. For Jio Fiber Broadband installation, there will not be any extra charges. That said, the one-time refundable amount will expire, which requires a deposit for devices and advances towards installation services (Rs 1,000), which is charged when the free trial is used.
Jio is the leading telecom industry, and its plans are revolutionary and much more budget-friendly to everyone. Jio Fiber Broadband has committed to fulfilling each requirement of their consumers. So in further Jio has to be more versatile with their broadband plans.
Payel Das is a lovable mother of a sweet baby boy named ‘Aastik’. She is a pass out of the University of Calcutta with a post-graduation degree in History. She has been selected as the Cultural Secretary of the University during her educational period. At that time she fell into love with various types of writings which were frequently used to publish in students’ magazines and university wall magazines. Writing has gradually become her passion and now she is a full-time writer especially working as an Academic Writer and Scriptwriter.