Photo Source: PM Modi Instagram
Who is Prime Minister Narendra Modi?
Prime Minister Narendra Modi is the first ever 14th Prime Minister of India who was born after the Indias’ Independence. He was born to a grocer family in Vadnagar, Mehsana district, Bombay State (present-day Gujarat). He is the third child of his father Damodardas Mulchand Modi and mother Hiraben Modi who he regularly visits to see her. According to Wikipedia, Pm Modi has completed his higher secondary education in Vadnagar in 1967, where a teacher described him as an average student and a keen debater, with interest in theatre.
What are PM Modi’s achievements?
Due to Pm Modi’s popularity and his governance, he has been sworn the second time as the Prime Minister of India on 30th May 2019. He is the only Chief Minister of Gujarat who longest served the state and takes it to new heights. He Belongs from Bharatiya Janta Party and under his influence, the Party has touched a new height of popularity and win two consecutive elections.
What are the Motivational PM Narendra Modi Quotes on Life?
PM Modi has made a lot of speech and that has inspired not only the party workers but the mass population of India. His popularity can be imagined by his slogan like “Abki baar Modi Sarkar” and “Sabka sath Sabka Vikash”.
Here are the lists of PM Narendra Modi Inspirational and Motivational Quotes on India, Life, and Success.
1. India believes in taking everyone together. Humanity is our central inspiration.
2. I am a small man who wants to do big things for small people.
3. We should not view our diaspora only in terms of ‘Sankhya’ but let us see them as ‘Shakti’. In doing so, we can solve our problem of Brain Drain by converting it into Brain Gain.
4. Each one of us has both; good and evil virtues. Those who decide to focus on the good ones succeed in life.
5. Give water to the farmers of this country (India) and see the wonders they can do.
6. Education makes life self-reliant. It inspires man to live with dignity in the society.
7. Whenever we come across ‘Viklang’ person, our attention goes towards their disability but we do not notice the immense capabilities and strength they have to accomplish a task. And, that is why I urge everyone to use the word ‘Divyang’ instead of ‘Viklang’.
8. Terrorism is most serious challenge to open & pluralistic societies.
9. IT + IT + IT; Indian Talent + Information Technology = India Tomorrow.
10. My mantra is reform to transform, and I say in my government – Reform, Perform and Transform.
11. When the poor are empowered, they become competent to alleviate poverty.
12. Sports for me is: S for Skill, P for Perseverance, O for Optimism, R for Resilience, T for Tenacity, S for Stamina
13. Hard work never brings fatigue. It brings satisfaction.
14. Neem coating of urea ensured corruption stops and farmers get the urea that they need.
15. Development has to be achieved collectively and it has to be quick paced and inclusive.
- What did you learn from PM Modi?
- Motivational PM Narendra Modi Inspirational Quotes On Life Success
- Modi thoughts on Humanity
- PM Modi on Terrorism and Brain Drain
- Views of Narendra Modi on Indian Farmers and Students
- Mr. Modi talks on Education, IT and poor
Hello Readers…..My name is Azad Khan (Googled me@ #iamazadkhan). I am the Content Head of blog #indianmemoir. I’ am also a full-time Education-Immigration Content Creator at #indiandiaries YouTube Channel. Apart from that, I am also known as a Social Media Influencer, Video Producer, and Photographer. My mission is to inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their greatness that resides within them.
So this is my brief profile and status. Hope you will like and enjoy my posts.