1. The settlement is for current and former owners and lessees of certain Mercedes-Benz diesel vehicles that were manufactured between 2009 and 2016.
4. The amount of payment that you may receive depends on a number of factors, including the type of vehicle you own or lease, how long you have owned or leased it, and whether you have had certain modifications performed on the vehicle.
5. To be eligible for a payment, you must have filed a valid claim before the deadline.
6. You can file a claim on the Mercedes BlueTec Settlement website.
7. You will need to provide certain information when you file your claim, such as your vehicle's VIN number and proof of ownership or lease.
8. Once you have filed a claim, you will receive a confirmation email.
9. The settlement administrator will review your claim and determine whether you are eligible for a payment.
10. If you are eligible for a payment, you will receive a check in the mail.
11. If you have any questions about the Mercedes BlueTec settlement, you can contact the settlement administrator at 1-833-841-9362.
FOR MORE UPDATES LIKE THIS CLICK BELOW