1. The museum is located on the former site of the Harley-Davidson Juneau Avenue Assembly Plant, which was in operation from 1910 to 1973.
2. The museum was designed by architecture firm Pentagram and opened to the public in 2008.
3. The museum is home to over 450 motorcycles, including the first Harley-Davidson motorcycle ever built in 1903.
4. The museum also has exhibits on the history of Harley-Davidson, its culture, and its impact on American society.
5. The museum offers a variety of educational programs for visitors of all ages, including guided tours, workshops, and film screenings.
6. The museum has a café and gift shop where visitors can purchase Harley-Davidson merchandise and food and drinks.
7. The museum is a popular destination for motorcycle enthusiasts from all over the world.
8. The museum has been featured in numerous films and television shows, including "Sons of Anarchy" and "The Walking Dead."
9. The museum is a registered National Historic Landmark.
10. The museum is home to the world's largest Harley-Davidson collection.
11. The museum has a state-of-the-art theater that shows films about Harley-Davidson and its history.
12. The museum has a rooftop terrace that offers stunning views of the Milwaukee skyline.
FOR MORE UPDATES LIKE THIS CLICK BELOW