2. Aaron Nola, who has been a dominant force in the postseason, led the Phillies to a convincing 10-0 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks, securing a 2-0 lead in the National League Championship Series.
3. Nola's performance was exceptional, keeping the D-backs' lineup off-balance with a repertoire of pitches that included fastballs, knuckle-curveballs, changeups, and sliders.
4. During his six-inning performance, Nola allowed only three hits and struck out seven batters without issuing a walk.
5. Remarkably, the Phillies have won all eight of Nola's starts at Citizens Bank Park since August 10.
6. The Phillies continued their penchant for hitting home runs in the postseason, with Kyle Schwarber and Trea Turner each contributing to the team's total of 15 homers in the last four games and 19 in the first eight postseason games.
7. Their dominance in home runs has given the Phillies a significant edge, outscoring their opponents 83-31 over 14 postseason games at Citizens Bank Park.
8. The Diamondbacks now face an uphill battle, having lost both games they believed they needed to win with their co-aces Zac Gallen and Merrill Kelly on the mound.
9. They are left with rookie Brandon Pfaadt and a bullpen game for Game 3, making it imperative for them to keep the ball in the park and find a way to score.
10. Despite a so-so regular season, Nola has turned into a postseason standout, winning all three of his starts and boasting a 1.57 ERA in five career postseason appearances.
11. Nola's exceptional performance has garnered significant attention in free agency, making him a sought-after player on the market.
12. As the Phillies consider their options and with ample resources, Nola remains open to staying with the team, given the success he has witnessed and been a part of during his time in Philadelphia.
FOR MORE UPDATES LIKE THIS CLICK BELOW