One model of the Chromebook was ranked higher than Apple's 2020 MacBook Air in U.S. News & World Report's rating of the top laptops of 2022.
On a Chromebook, taking a screenshot is simple and only requires a few steps. Here's how, according to Google Chromebook support.
1. Go to quick settings on your Chromebook.
2. Select “Screen capture. ” Make sure your screen contains the content you want to screenshot.
3. With the Screen capture tool select if you would like to capture the full screen or a part of your screen.
4. Once you have made your selection hit, "Capture."
5. When you have captured your screenshot, it will be copied to your clipboard and will appear in Tote on your shelf.
How to take a screenshot on a Chromebook using a keyboard:
If you want a faster way to take a screenshot on your Chromebook, here is a shortcut you can use
Press Ctrl+Show windows. To take a partial screenshot, press Shift+Ctrl+Show windows and then click and drag.
If you are using your Chromebook tablet, you can take a screenshot by pressing the power button + the volume down button.
If you want to discover more screenshots options on your Chromebook, press Shift + Ctrl + Show windows and select from the options.
If you are using your tablet, press and hold the power button and select “Screen capture.” You can also select time and then select "Screen capture."
This will only work if you are using a U.S. Chromebook with a standard English QWERTY keyboard. For other keyboard go to "Settings" "View keyboard shortcuts"