Photo Source: https://www.bhashini.gov.in/
What is the Bhashini? What is Bhashini AI?
Bhashini, also known as Digital India Bhashini and an acronym for BHASa INterface for India, was introduced by Prime Minister Modi in July of last year. It is India’s language translation platform that is powered by artificial intelligence (AI). The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology also supports the project.
- What is the Bhashini? What is Bhashini AI?
- What is Bhashini App? What is Bhashini API?
- Who developed Bhashini?
- What is Bhashini mission?
- Is Bhashini open source?
- How to do Bhashini Registration?
- What is Bhashini login Process?
- What is Bhashini full form?
- What Questions come on Bhashini in UPSC?
- What is the objective of Bhashini portal?
- What Question Come on Bhashini in UPSC Mains?
- What is the mission of Digital India Bhashini?
- What is the Notes on Bhashini in UPSC?
- How to Download PDF on Bhashini for UPSC?
- What are the Bhashini UPSC Questions?
- What are the Question on Bashini in UPSC in Hindi?
What is Bhashini App? What is Bhashini API?
Bhashini App works on creating a National Public Digital Platform for regional languages as part of the National Language Translation Mission (NLTM), which is run by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY). The government wants to move beyond the dominance of Hindi or English by providing digital information in native tongues. Bhashini aspires to empower Indian MSMEs, start-ups, and developers by giving them access to cutting-edge language technology through the use of AI and natural language processing (NLP) tools.
Who developed Bhashini?
During the G20 Digital Economy Working Group Ministers Meeting, Prime Minister Narendra Modi emphasized India’s function as a proving ground for novel solutions. He presented “Bhashini,” a platform for AI-powered language translation meant to advance digital inclusion across India’s numerous languages. He underlined the scalable, secure, and inclusive nature of India’s digital infrastructure as a response to global issues.
According to IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, “Bhashini has been designed with a concept by which individuals speaking one language can be connected with people speaking any other language,” he said in a speech at Digital India Week 2022. We do think that Bhashini, which was created today for Indian languages, would grow into a global platform for all other languages around the world, the minister stated. Speaking at the event, he also urged the CEOs there to “take a look at it (Bhashini), use it, create new solutions, and take it to a new level.”
What is Bhashini mission?
Regarding the mission of Bhashini PM Modi has made a clear declaration. “Bhashini is a platform for language translation powered by artificial intelligence. According to the Prime Minister, it will foster digital inclusion in all of India’s numerous languages.
Is Bhashini open source?
Yes, it is an Open Source AI. Mission in Bhashini the open-source, AI-based, Natural Language Processing (NLP) solution will be introduced by the PM during Digital India Week 2022 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, with the goal of removing the language barrier in communication. The translation tool using AI can translate 22 different languages.
How to do Bhashini Registration?
Towards the ‘Bhashini’ mission:
- You can go to bhashini.gov.in or the Play Store to download the app.
- You’ll discover the “Join Bhasha Daan” option once it has been downloaded.
- There are four participation options available when you click “Join Bhasha Daan”: Suno India, Bolo India, Likho India, and Dekho India.
- Suno India: You can take part by transcribing what you hear from audio files and verifying others’ transcriptions of texts.
- Bolo India: You can take part by recording the sentence and confirming the audio that has already been recorded by others.
- Likho India: With this choice, you can translate the requested text into your native tongue and validate any translations that other people have provided.
- Dekho India: You can help by labeling the picture and checking the pictures that other people have labeled.
- After choosing one of these parts, you will be given a “Bhasha Samarthak” badge for your contribution once the next phase is finished. The percentage of a given language’s contribution that has been made so far can be found on the same page.
What is Bhashini login Process?
The project can be found at https://www.bhashini.gov.in/en/ and aims to create and develop an ecosystem where different stakeholders, including institutions, industry players, research groups, academic institutions, and individuals, can work together to maintain a “ever-evolving repository of data, training and benchmark datasets, open models, tools, and technologies.”
What is Bhashini full form?
Bhashini, an acronym for BHASa INterface for India.
What Questions come on Bhashini in UPSC?
There are many questions that may come about Bhashini in UPSC. Such as-
What is the objective of Bhashini portal?
Answer should be like- By building language datasets and AI technologies, Bhashini hopes to accomplish all of these goals. These solutions include machine translation, speech recognition, text-to-speech, optical character recognition, and natural language comprehension.
What Question Come on Bhashini in UPSC Mains?
There are many questions that may come about Bhashini in UPSC Mains. Such as-
What is the mission of Digital India Bhashini?
Answer should be like- By providing people with access to the national Digital Initiatives2 in their own language, this mission seeks to empower Indian citizens and promote digital inclusion.
What is the Notes on Bhashini in UPSC?
Here is a note for UPSC that may be a help for the students preparing for the exam.
The Ministry of Electronics & IT is in charge of it. Bhasha Daan, a project for crowdsourcing multilingual datasets, would be made possible by Digital India Bhashini, India’s artificial intelligence (AI)-driven language translation platform.
How to Download PDF on Bhashini for UPSC?
You can download the PDF on Bhashini from: https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/pm-modi-pitches-for-sharing-india-ai-based-language-platform-bhashini-with-sco-nations-2023-07-04-879361
What are the Bhashini UPSC Questions?
Here we are placing some very common questions regarding Bhashini that may appear in your UPSC question paper.
- Which ministry is Bhashini platform under?
- What is the objective of Bhashini portal?
- What is the full form of Bhashini?
- What is the digital India Bhashini?
- What is national language translation mission?
What are the Question on Bashini in UPSC in Hindi?
Here we are placing some very common questions regarding Bhashini that may appear in your UPSC question paper in Hindi.
भाषिनी मंच किस मंत्रालय के अंतर्गत है?
भाषिणी पोर्टल का उद्देश्य क्या है?
भाषिणी का पूर्ण रूप क्या है?
डिजिटल इंडिया भाषिनी क्या है?
राष्ट्रीय भाषा अनुवाद मिशन क्या है?