Nowadays it is a very common query on popular search engines, and that is- ‘What is Truth Social App?’ The Truth Social application was created by former US President Donald Trump. When he was banned from various forms of social media earlier this year, he decided to create his own application for social media. And as a result, this application has been created. This application was supposed to start working in March of this year. But due to some technical issues, the application could not be downloaded by many people in April. The application was finally launched in May.
Some steps to manage the Truth Social App in the most systematic way
This application will be very easy for people who are always using social media like Facebook or Twitter. Because the interface of this application is a lot like Twitter. You can easily download this application from any browser.
Step 1: Then here you have to create your own profile in the same way as Facebook or Twitter. Where you can make the profile exceptional with your own pictures.
Step 2: You can also ensure the security of this account on Twitter or Facebook in the same way that you ensure the security of your profile.
Step 3: You can check the posts made by all the people who will link to you on this social media platform from your social media profile at any time.
Step 4: You have the right to comment here just like any other social media.
Step 5: Here you can think of ways to increase the ranking of your posts by using hashtags.
So it is clear that the whole thing is quite compatible with other social media. It is hoped that this social media platform will gain popularity very soon. It can even be said that it has already gained enough popularity. That’s why its ranking in terms of social media popularity has already surpassed that of Twitter.
Significant information on the Truth Social App
The app’s capacity to scale depends on its availability in the Google Play and Apple App stores.
- Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG), the parent firm of Truth Social, was founded with the goal of standing up to Big Tech after Trump was banned from Twitter (TWTR.N), Facebook, and YouTube for allegedly encouraging or praising violence during the U.S. Capitol protests on Jan. 6.
- However, the social media endeavour is constrained by its reliance on Alphabet’s (GOOGL.O) and Apple’s (AAPL.O) app stores, which control the smartphone industry.
- Truth Social debuted on the Apple App Store on February 21 and quickly became the most popular free app. On Monday, it was ranked second on the list.
- For the first time since uploading one “truth” – as posts are known – on Feb. 14, Trump began blogging to the site late Thursday.
- Through a merger with blank-check firm Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC), TMTG intends to become public. The Securities and Exchange Commission is reviewing the acquisition, which is expected to take months to complete.
Former US President Donald Trump’s Truth Social app will be available on a web browser by the end of May, according to CEO Devin Nunes. Truth Social has not yet been cleared for launch in the Google Play store for Android smartphones, according to Nunes in a post on the site.
TMGT said in October that it would launch a new social network named Truth Social in the first quarter of 2022.
The Apple App Store now has the Truth Social app accessible for download.
Only the iPhone version of Trump’s social networking app is presently accessible. Simply go to the App Store and search for Truth Social to download the app. There is currently no Android version of Truth Social, but this is expected to change in the not-too-distant future.
How to join Truth Social on your desktop, Mac, or PC. You don’t need an app to use Truth Social on your computer. To use Donald Trump’s social media on a desktop, follow these steps: Go to the Truth Social website in your web browser.