The Preface- online process for applying passport
A passport is a government document that is required to be carried when going overseas. This is used to verify one’s nation of citizenship, and it is required to use while travelling outside the country. Every airport has required the usage of a passport to re-enter your home nation. Your portrait, name, birth date, gender, and physical traits are all included in this document passport. You can learn every Documents for Passport Apply to know about applying for a passport online in India.
Passport Application Online Fees India 2022
This is also known as a travel document, and it has a 5- to 10-year validity period. The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, is in charge of issuing Indian Passports. The Indian government has issued this through a network of 37 passport offices around the country as well as 180 Indian embassies and consulates around the world. A passport is a very significant document that is required for anyone travelling overseas for education, tourism, pilgrimage, medical treatment, business, or family visits. This article is included with fact Required Documents for Online Passport Apply by online procedure.
How Many Types of Passport
With all of the safeguards in place, India has a variety of passports, the most of which are of two sorts. The Ministry of External Affairs of the Government of India issues the following types of passports to individuals:
1. Ordinary passport.
2. Official/Diplomatic passport.
Fees for Indian Passport Online Applications in 2022
1. For a new passport or a reprint of an existing passport under the Normal programme, the fee is 1500 rupees for 36 pages and 2000 rupees for 60 pages.
2. For a new passport or a reprint of an existing passport under the Tatkal scheme, the cost is 3500 rupees for 36 pages and 4000 rupees for 60 pages.
Check the Documents Required for PSK Online Form 2022 (Passport Sewa Kendra)
Let us now have a look on Passport Documents Online Apply online.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation Marksheet
- 1 Passport size Photograph
- Signature etc.
How to Apply for a Passport in India 2022 (New/Renewal) Online
- Candidates go to the Official website of Passport Sewa Kendra.
- Click on the User Registration.
- Now, Fill All Required Details such as Name, DOB, Email, Mobile No.
- Click On Registration Button.
- After Successfully Registration, Now, Click on the Apply Online for Passport.
- Fill All Required Information.
- Upload Documents such as Photos/Signatures, etc.
- Pay Online Form Fee.
- Choose an Appointment as per your requirement.
- Click on the Final Submission and Take a Print out.
Applicants are required to furnish original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK).
Make an appointment to visit a Passport Seva Kendra near you (appointments are released region-wise). Before the ‘appointment release time,’ the citizen should be prepared with steps ‘1’ to ‘4’ above.
Applicants must provide original documents to the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for processing, as well as one set of self-attested photocopies.